Total Quality Manager
Seyntex is a family-owned industrial company active in the market of military, humanitary, civil and industrial protective clothing and systems. The specific product range consists of apparel, sleeping and carrying systems, CBRN and bullet proof equipment. From the new headquarters in Aalter, the company manages 2 production and assembly facilities (in Romania and Bangladesh). The company manages the global sourcing of technical textiles and equipment. For product development, Seyntex works with its own R&D centre and with user teams from the military, civil and industrial sector to specify and improve the products.
With a hands-on approach and experience in a production company
- You deploy the internal quality management system and processes to the different stakeholders and production units.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the quality processes: you initiate, plan, develop and implement the quality processes and practices in accordance with the total quality management strategy. You ensure the development of quality procedures, standards and specifications in line with the ISO norms and standards. You coordinate internal and external audits.
- You organise and manage the team: you coordinate the different international activities based on the priorities and needs of the internal and external customers, in order to deliver effective and quality service that meets the quality requirements of the organisation within a defined You coach and develop the direct and functional reports, in order to increase the competence level, skills and know-how of each individual.
- You report to the CEO.
- You have a proven track record in a quality management position within a production environment. Experience in textiles is a plus.
- You are able to have a good insight in the different processes. Due to your hands-on personality, you have a good understanding of the issues and are capable of problem solving in a systematic way.
- You have an international mindset and are flexible to travel to the different plants, suppliers, etc.
- You are cooperative and client-oriented to align the process to the expectation of the clients.
- You are innovative and assist in creating a more innovative culture, by continuously improving processes and services.
- You have excellent organisation skills and can involve the different stakeholders.
- A job in an international family-owned company with a long history and firm knowledge in the specific niche of technical textiles.
- A position with wide responsibility and the opportunity to extend the success of the company.
- An attractive salary package in line with the competences and added value for the company.
HR Responable - Kim De Cuyper - HR@seyntex.com